Be more productive with the Bogert Aviation Tribal Jack. It’s easily 10X faster than wing jacks. Originally designed for the Piper Tribe of aircraft, Bogert’s Tribal Jack has proven itself to be a great multipurpose shop tool for many aircraft models having oleo strut landing gear. The Tribal Jack is very useful for annual inspections as well as changing a tire or packing wheel bearings. Fixing a flat is easy with the ‘new’ lower clearance lifting pad. It can be used on main gear, nose gear and the tail wheel.
Use the Tribal Jack with Landing Gear Support Stand (PN17M-LGSS) for added safety. Please watch our video to see it in action. The Tribal Jack starts as low as 2" and can lift as high as 12 inches. Lift stroke is 4.5 inches. The jack has an extended base plate eliminating the risk of tipping the jack over.
Saves Time & Money
- Lift the wheel in under a minute for servicing brakes, bearings and tire changes.
- Perform some service and maintenance on the ramp instead of using time to pull the aircraft to the hanger for maintenance
- Lower the risk by raising only one wheel a few inches off the ground rather than the whole aircraft.
- For peace of mind, carry in the aircraft for cross country & back country operations.
- Stable on the ramp and unimproved surfaces.
- 2500 lb. rating – It’s suitable for most singles and light twins.
- Multipurpose - Can be used on numerous models of aircraft with oleo struts or lift tail wheels for service.
- Quick - Changing or servicing many nose wheel struts or tires is a snap.
- Wide Range of Motion – The lift range is from 2 inches to 12 inches.
- Compact – It’s less than 9 inches tall.
- Lightweight – It’s less than 18 lbs.
In Use Pictures
If you have the older style Tribal jack pad (shown on left) you can order the new, lower starting height pad HERE.
We Also Recommend