Tribal Jack Pad
Requests from customers for a jack that could lift from as low as 2 inches launched a redesign to Bogert Aviation's old faithful Tribal Jack. Originally manufactured for the Piper Tribe of aircraft, Bogert Aviation's Tribal Jack has proven itself to be a great multipurpose shop tool for many aircraft models having oleo strut landing gear. The Tribal Jack is very useful for annual inspections as well as changing a tire or packing wheel bearings. Fixing a flat is easy with the ‘new’ lower clearance lifting pad. It can be used on main gear, nose gear and the tail wheel.
The new pad design can be mounted either right side up or flip the pad to add 2 inches of clearance. The new pad can be mounted on all earlier model Tribal Jacks. Simply unbolt the old, bolt on the new. The new pad makes fixing a flat much easier.
Use the Tribal Jack with Landing Gear Support Stand (PN17M-LGSS) for added safety. Please watch our video to see it in action.
Note: All 30M-TJ Jacks will be shipped with this pad effective by April 1, 2012.
Saves Time and Money
- New pad only requires 2 inches of clearance to be effective.
- New pad design increases range by 33%
- Jack up in low clearance situations once and perform maintenance. No need to block and re-jack a second time in most cases.
- Lift the wheel in under a minute for servicing brakes, bearings and tires changes.
- Perform some services and maintenance on the ramp instead of using time to pull the aircraft to the hanger for maintenance.
- Lower risk by raising only one wheel a few inches off the ground, rather than the whole aircraft.
- For peace of mind, carry in the aircraft for cross country & back country operations.
- Stable on the ramp and unimproved surfaces.
- 2500 lb. rating – It’s suitable for most singles and light twins.
- Multipurpose - Can be used on numerous models of aircraft with oleo struts or lift tail wheels for service.
- Quick - Changing or servicing many nose wheel struts or tires is a snap.
- Wide Range of Motion – The lift range is from 2 inches to 12 inches.
- Compact – Complete Tribal Jack is less than 9 inches tall.
- Lightweight – Complete Tribal Jack is less than 18 lbs.
We Also Recommend