HX Strut Pump
BOOST AIR TO 1000PSI
Similar in size and weight to a standard bicycle pump, Bogert Aviation's HX Strut Pump is a hand powered pump designed to service struts on General Aviation aircrafts similar to the Piper Cherokee, Beech Bonanza and others. It is an extremely portable unit that can be operated from virtually any air source including an air compressor, a 12 volt tire inflator, portable air tank, automotive canned air for flat tires (Without Sealant). For real backcountry use it even works with a bicycle tire pump.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA BY BOGERT AVIATION INC.
- Incremental pressure increases reduce the chance of over pressurizing a system.
- Better Control than a bottle and regulator
- Extremely Portable. Great for mobile service or bush operations
- Safe to transport
- Safer than high pressure air bottles.
- Very fast to use.
- Rugged, heavy wall steel construction for a lifetime of use.
- Operates on compressed air or nitrogen ( Not for use with Oxygen)
- Can be used to boost air or nitrogen.
- Simple hand operation.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- MADE IN THE USA
- 150 psi max inlet pressure
- 1000 psi max outlet pressure
- 7 ft. pressure hose
- High pressure goose neck fitting
- Brass check valves
- Inlet Tank Valve
They were very kind and helpful on the phone and great to work with and received my product in a few days. Will keep doing business with them and very satisfied. Thanks Tim from Wisconsin.
The product was as described and the price was reasonable. It did , however, take 10 days to deliver a small package. With the purchase of a $400 plus item you would expect expedited delivery. I would have gladly paid more for 2 day delivery.
Greg, I am not sure what happened with your order. We are usually right on top of things. We did have a couple of shipping errors that we couldn't explain where something shipped but came back undelivered and we sent it out again. That may have been your item. I'm going to look into it.
We Also Recommend