Aircraft Copper Cable Kits
Bogert Aviation battery cables improve hot and cold starting performance and eliminate most voltage drop between battery and starter. “Low Loss” Copper Cable Kits can solve problems caused by aging equipment, aluminum wiring, corrosion, and power hungry light-weight starters. This is great news for aircraft owners, pilots and FBOs looking to significantly improve battery and starter system performance.
- Improves aircraft electrical reliability.
- Improves both hot and cold starting performance
- Eliminates nearly all voltage drop between battery and starter
- Reduced starter current draw by applying full voltage to the starter
- Faster cranking, crank longer on the same battery because current draw is reduced
- Less stress on battery and starter system
- Helps assure confidence in passengers
- Reduces the personal frustration and irritation factor
- Exceeds Piper Service Bulletins SB836 and SB836A
- Kits are cut to length, and preassembled from flexible 1 gauge copper cable, ‘slim head’ style terminals and insulated with shrink tubing.
- Bogert cable assemblies come ready to install complete with instructions, sample log book entries and schematic diagram.
- Bogert Cables are FAA/PMA approved under STC SA3531NM
Please let us know if you have a light weight starter.
We will add 6 inches to accommodate the reach to the starter lug at no additional charge.
If your aircraft type does not appear here, Please call us. We may have added it recently.