Bellanca/Champion Copper Cable Kits
Fully FAA/PMA Approved STC SA3531NM. Exceeds requirements in SB836 & SB836A. No fabricating. No Guess Work. Ready to Install.
- STC & AML Copy.
- Sample log book entry.
- Sample 337 sample entries.
- Formula for figuring weight & balance, & C.G. Change
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Schematic listing part numbers for all cables in the kit.
- Flexible 1 gauge M22759, cut to length & assembled
- Cut to the correct length.
- Assembled with ‘slim-head’ style terminals.
- Insulated with shrink tubing.
Does your aircraft have a light weight starter?
Light weight starters require more current than standard starters.
We may need to lengthen the starter cable.
BE SURE TO LET US KNOW YOUR PLANE HAS A LT WT STARTER!
|7GCBC||202 - 1214||$464.00||9|
|7GCB 1960-1964||0000001 - 0000193||$340.00||6|
|7ECA (FWD)||1973 Models with FWD Instl.||$293.00||6|
|7ECA, 7GCAA, 7KCAB, 8KCAB||ALL||$464.00||9|
We Also Recommend