Beechcraft Bonanza & Baron Jack Pad Combo
Forget dragging out a full set of wing jacks to do routine maintenance. The 30M-B35/B58 Jack Pad for all non-pressurized Beech Bonanza and Beech Baron aircraft makes maintenance on wheels, brakes , tires and wheel bearings simple and fast. You can do the work just about anywhere. Use the jack adapter, axle pin and hydraulic jack to raise main gear and nose gear to fix a flat or do normal preventative maintenance. The system is small and light enough to carry on board so you have the tools you need.
Use with Bogert Aviation’s Landing Gear Support Stand for safety to support the axle whenever the wheel is removed.
- Works for Main and Nose Gear.
- Saves time and money
- Adds mission capability
- This jack, adapter and pin can be used to pick up a flat tire to tire changing height.
- Frees up full service and wing jacks for other work
- Small, Portable and light weight compared to wing jacks
- Jack Adapter can be used with 4-6 ton hydraulic bottle jacks with rams of 1.25” diameter or smaller.
- Can be used with Bogert Aviation Tribal Jack for the main gear.
- Hydraulic jack can be fitted to SAFE JACK Universal Base Plate for stability and floatation on soft surfaces. www.safejacks.com
- Made in the USA
Works as it should
Either for your hangar or bringing it along a x-country trip one of my must have tools.
I’ve got a ‘69 B55. This works excellent at changing the main and the nose tires.
Nice product - fast service - good price
Fast turn around on order, arrived ahead of schedule as I thought this was backordered.
We Also Recommend