Beechcraft B90 Jack Pad
* Product may vary from picture.
The 30M-B90 Jack Pad will save time and money when needing to raise one wheel for a tire change, repacking wheel bearings or servicing the brakes. When used with a long stroke jack, the jack pad may be used to change a flat tire. Small and light enough to carry on board, the jack pad adds mission capability when operating from airports that do not have full service or wing jacks large enough to lift these aircraft. Use with Bogert Aviation’s Landing Gear Support Stand for safety.
- Saves time and money
- Adds mission capability
- With the appropriate jack, this pad can be used to pick up a flat tire to tire changing height.
- Frees up full service and wing jacks for other work
- Small, Portable and light weight compared to wing jacks
- Should be used with Safe Jack hydraulic bottle jack, 12”, 15 ton long stroke bottle jack (88M-SJRB-1512)
- The jack pad can be used with 6 ton, 1¼” ram or larger bottle jacks
- Can be used with 3 ton or larger floor jacks.
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend