Beechcraft King Air Series Nose Gear PIN ONLY
What a time saver! Safely and quickly raise the nose wheel for a tire or bearing service without having to lift the airplane. The machined steel adapter inserts into the nose gear casting and axle and the other end is held by the 30M-B35/58-A (Available for Purchase). The system is small and lightweight so it can become part of your travel kit should you have a problem at an airport without services or after hours. Take along some peace of mind.
Must be used with 30M-B35/58-A Adapter for Bottle Jack (Available for Purchase).
Applicable Models: B90, B100, B200, and B300 Series, Main Gear of Diamond DA42, Main Gear of Cirrus SR22.
Listed Models Above May Expand.
- Saves time and money
- Adds mission capability
- With the appropriate jack, this pad can be used to pick up a flat tire to tire changing height on the nose gear
- Frees up full service and wing jacks for other work
- Small, portable, and lightweight compared to wing jacks
- Can be used with bottle jack for convenient use while traveling
- Made in the USA
- Machined Nose Gear PIN ONLY - Must be used with 30M-B35/58-A Adapter
We Also Recommend