Bungee Cord Tool
Comanche Owners—30 minutes to change bungees.
- For use only with PA24 and PA30 aircraft
- Lower damage risk with the right tool.
- Complete control of bungee shock cords coming off.
- Complete control of bungee shock cords going on.
- E-Z instructions with detailed drawings.
- Safe landings depend on new cords every few years.
- Made in the USA
- Spreader Arm Assembly
- Long Leverage Bar
- Forked Bar
In Use Pictures
Work very good
works great, saves time!
The basic idea is great and the tool works. However the open square tube end to the bungee roller is a problem. I solved this by installing half of a bearing out of an old Cessna 310 gear project. Cut it to fit so that the bungee roller would not get cocked in the end and cause problems starting the screw in the wing. Also I smoothed the abrupt end edges of the bungee hold rods at the ends. to make it easier to get the bungee on and off the tool in the wing. Where space is a bit tight and you cant get 2 hands on the tool at the same time. If you need a picture just let me know. Its a good tool just not what I had expected in the way of quality of workman ship from you guys. As I have seen other tools you have made.
Great tool, used it on a single and twin Comanche, worked great. Awesome customer service, thanks
We Also Recommend