Cessna 340, 401, 402, 411 and 414 Jack Kit
Forget dragging out a full set of wing jacks to do routine maintenance. The 30M-402-k Jack Kit for all Cessna 340, 401, 402, 411, 414 and 421 aircraft makes maintenance on tires, brakes, and wheel bearings simple and fast. You can do the work just about anywhere. Use the jack pad and hydraulic jack to raise main gear to fix a flat or do normal preventative maintenance. The system is small and light enough to carry on board so you have the tools you need. (Originally designed for Cape Air Airlines) See the video.
Use with Bogert Aviation’s Landing Gear Support Stand for safety to support the axle whenever the wheel is removed.
- Works for Main Gear.
- Saves time and money
- Adds mission capability
- This jack pad and hydraulic jack can be used to pick up a flat tire to tire changing height.
- Frees up full service and wing jacks for other work
- Frees up hanger space
- Small, Portable and light weight compared to wing jacks
- Sold as a ready to use kit with Jack Pad and Modified Tribal Jack.
- Modified Bogert Aviation Tribal Jack can be used for servicing other models of aircraft.
- Made in the USA
We Also Recommend