Cessna C421 Trailing Link Gear Axle Pin.
Forget dragging out a full set of wing jacks to do routine maintenance! The 30M-C421TL-P Axle Pin with Trailing Link Gear (for Cessna C421 aircraft) makes maintenance on tires, brakes, and wheel bearings simple and fast. You can do the work just about anywhere! Use the Axle Pin to raise the Trailing Link Gear to fix a flat or do regular preventative maintenance. The system is small and light enough to carry on board so you have all the tools you need.
NOT FOR USE ON CESSNA C421 WITH STRAIGHT GEAR
Use with Bogert Aviation’s Landing Gear Support Stand to safely support the axle whenever the wheel is removed.
- Works for Cessna C421 with Trailing Link Gear
- Saves time and money
- Saves space in the hangar
- Adds mission capability
- Can be used to lift a flat tire when paired with a hydraulic jack and jack adapter
- Frees up full service and wing jacks for other work
- Small, portable, and lightweight compared to wing jacks
- Sold individually as PN: 30M-C421TL-P (PIN ONLY)
- Sold as a ready-to-use Combo with Pin & Adapter as PN: 30M-C421TL-C
- Sold as a ready to use Kit with Pin, Adapter & 6 Ton Bottle Jack as PN: 30M-C421TL-K
- Can be used with the Bogert Aviation Tribal Jack (PN: 30M-TJ)
- Made in the USA