Landing Gear Safety Stand 12" Base (9.75" to 15.0")
Be safe when changing tires on your aircraft! Bogert Aviation's Landing Gear Safety Stand was designed to be used after the tire is removed. Simply slip the stand over the axle and prevent the airplane from accidentally falling. This method is safer than blocking and stabilizes the aircraft allowing the weight to rest on the axle NOT the jack.
- Promotes safety while reducing liability exposure.
- Eliminates plane from falling off jack.
- Prevents damaging threads on the axle.
- Allows the aircraft weight to rest on the axle.
- Made from heavy gauge square steel tubing for strength, safety and durability.
- Slips over the axle when the wheel is removed.
- Spin nut back on and the plane can’t slip off the stand.
- Rated for 2 Tons
- Adjusts in height from 9.75” to 15.0”
- Wide, stable “H” 12” base.
- Quick release pin included.
- Made in the USA.
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend