Tribal Jack 2 - Heavy Duty Tribal Jack
Be more productive with the NEW Bogert Aviation Tribal Jack 2. . It’s easily 10X faster than wing jacks. Building on the success and proven versatility of the 30M-TJ Jack, the 30M-TJ2 boasts a greater load rating. This is a great multipurpose shop tool for many aircraft models having oleo strut landing gear. The 30M-TJ2 is very useful for annual inspections as well as changing a tire, packing wheel bearings or working on brakes. A wide variety of lift pads can be affixed to the Tribal Jack making it adaptable to many aircraft types.
Use the Tribal Jack with Landing Gear Support Stand (PN 17M-LGSS) for added safety. Please watch our video to see it in action. The Tribal Jack starts as low as 2" and can lift as high as 12 inches. Lift stroke is 6.0 inches. The jack has an extended, reinforced base plate eliminating the risk of tipping the jack over.
SAVES TIME & MONEY
- Lift the wheel in under a minute for servicing brakes, bearings and tire changes.
- Perform some service and maintenance on the ramp instead of using time to pull the aircraft to the hanger for maintenance
- Lower the risk by raising only one wheel a few inches off the ground rather than the whole aircraft.
- For peace of mind, carry in the aircraft for cross country & back country operations.
- Stable on the ramp and unimproved surfaces.
- 3000 lb. rating – It’s suitable for most singles and light twins.
- Multipurpose - Can be used on numerous models of aircraft with oleo struts or lift tail wheels for service.
- Quick - Changing or servicing many nose wheel struts or tires is a snap. Wide Range of Motion – The lift range is from 2 inches to 12 inches. Compact – It’s less than 10 inches tall.
- Lightweight – It’s less than 19 lbs.
We Also Recommend