15X Strut Pump
The 15X Strut Pump was designed for high pressure output. It is a pressure multiplier pump that is used to pressurize aircraft landing gear struts, and other high pressure applications. The 15X strut pump is able to boost air or nitrogen to 2250psi or 15 times the inlet pressure.
Simply hook up the output hose to the strut and the inlet to a pressure source such as shop air or regulated nitrogen. Cycling the slide valve forces a single precise shot of high pressure air into the strut. Operator raises pressure in increments, maximizing control and minimizing chance or over-pressure.
Manufactured in America.
Boost Air or Nitrogen to 2250psi.
- More than enough pump for most aircraft.
- Built for shop use or for a discriminating do-it-yourselfer.
- Weighs less than 10 pounds. Shipping weight of 15lbs (due to packaging).
- Equipped with a 36” hose.
- Comparable to pumps priced in the thousands.
- Nitrogen adapter makes using bottle nitrogen efficient. (Nitrogen adapter sold separately)
- Made in the USA.
We Also Recommend