15X Strut Pump
Boost Air or Nitrogen to 2250psi.
The professional grade 15X Strut Pump was designed for high pressure output and rugged use. This pressure multiplier pump can be used to pressurize aircraft landing gear struts, propellers, hydraulic accumulators, blow down bottles and other high pressure industrial applications. The 15X strut pump is able to boost air or nitrogen to 2250psi or 15 times the inlet pressure. Want to stop wasting nitrogen? Simply add the nitrogen adapter and boost your nitrogen to use nearly all of it!
Manufactured in America.
- Incremental pressure increases reduce the chance of over pressurizing a system.
- Better Control
- Safe to transport
- Safer than high pressure air bottles.
- Very fast to use.
- Rugged, heavy wall steel construction for a lifetime of use.
- Operates on compressed air or nitrogen (Not for use with Oxygen)
- Can be used to boost nitrogen using shop air
- Simple slide valve operation.
- Durable powder coat finish
- MADE IN THE USA
- Weighs less than 10 pounds. Shipping weight of 15lbs (due to packaging).
- Equipped with a 36” hose.( 7 ft. hose optional)
- Goose Neck Schrader coupler
- Greater than a 15X boost of inlet pressure
- NOT FOR USE WITH OXYGEN.
- Nitrogen adapter makes using bottle nitrogen efficient. (Nitrogen adapter sold separately)
Team was able to ship me strut pump with a little longer hose than standard which worked really well for my aircraft. Thanks so much for shipping it so quickly and with zero issues. Works fantastic.
It worked. Buy.
I received the pump along with the nitrogen adapter I ordered.
I modified the pump in accordance with the instructions.
Serviced Piper struts with the new pump and was very satisfied
with the results and product.
the pump works well, but effort appears to fall short as hose being short. is there anyway to get a hose of at least 60"?
Sir, we have longer hoses available and we could have built it that way if requested. If you like, we can exchange the hose for a longer one.
Regards, Richard W. Bogert
We Also Recommend