Bogi-Bars (Tail-Wheel Aircraft Tow Bar)
Bogi Bars stay on until you take them off
Benefits & Features
- Combination of steel used for durability.
- Foam rubber hand and lever grips standard.
- High shear quick release pins adjust length.
- Powder coating process resists scratches.
- Lifetime guarantee when used for the intended purpose.
- Made in the USA
- Compact- most are only 39 inches collapsed and 48 inches extended.
- Extend handle using a quick release pin.
- Open the jaws by pressing forward on the spreader lever.
- Position feet at the nose or tail wheel assembly.
- Release tension on spreader bar to lock on the bogi-bar.
|Model #||Tail Wheel Aircraft||Price||Extended Length||Weight|
|04M-ABI||Alaskan Bushwheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-API||Aviation Products Tail Wheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-F24||Fairchild 24, Beech Stagger Wing||$299||48||7 lbs|
|04M-GLA-TW||GlaStar and Sportsman aircraft (tail wheel configuration)||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-LGCUB||Legend Cub||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO||MATCO Fork type tail wheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO-DL||MATCO tail wheel dog-leg||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-RV*||Vans RV3, RV4, RV6, RV7, RV8, and RV9||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-TDG||Scott 3200 and 3400||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-XP||Cessna XP Modification||$274||48||5 lbs|
"If you are experiencing fitment issues with your towbar, please ensure your castle nut is positioned as shown on the right side of this photo.*
Based on 41 reviews
Works perfectly for my RV4 which has the API tailwheel. Strong yet light and packs down. Great customer service and fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Does the job. I can easily guide my Kitfox out of the hangar and down a slope by myself.
Great tool for my Stinson 108. Easy to break down for carry with the aircraft, easy to use by hand or attached to 4 wheeler or truck hitch.
I ordered the wrong one and they exchanged it…no questions asked!
We Also Recommend