Bogi-Bars (Tail-Wheel Aircraft Tow Bar)
Benefits & Features
- Combination of steel used for durability.
- Foam rubber hand and lever grips standard.
- High shear quick release pins adjust length.
- Powder coating process resists scratches.
- Lifetime guarantee when used for the intended purpose.
- Made in the USA
- Compact- most are only 39 inches collapsed and 48 inches extended.
- Extend handle using a quick release pin.
- Open the jaws by pressing forward on the spreader lever.
- Position feet at the nose or tail wheel assembly.
- Release tension on spreader bar to lock on the bogi-bar.
|Model #||Tail Wheel Aircraft||Price||Extended Length||Weight|
|04M-ABI||Alaskan Bushwheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-API||Aviation Products Tail Wheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-F24||Fairchild 24, Beech Stagger Wing||$299||48||7 lbs|
|04M-GLA-TW||GlaStar and Sportsman aircraft (tail wheel configuration)||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-LGCUB||Legend Cub||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO||MATCO Fork type tail wheel||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO-DL||MATCO tail wheel dog-leg||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-RV*||Vans RV3, RV4, RV6, RV7, RV8, and RV9||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-TDG||Scott 3200 and 3400||$274||48||5 lbs|
|04M-XP||Cessna XP Modification||$274||48||5 lbs|
"If you are experiencing fitment issues with your towbar, please ensure your castle nut is positioned as shown on the right side of this photo.*
Works perfectly for my RV4 which has the API tailwheel. Strong yet light and packs down. Great customer service and fast shipping. Highly recommended.
Does the job. I can easily guide my Kitfox out of the hangar and down a slope by myself.
Great tool for my Stinson 108. Easy to break down for carry with the aircraft, easy to use by hand or attached to 4 wheeler or truck hitch.
I ordered the wrong one and they exchanged it…no questions asked!
We Also Recommend