Bogi-Bars (Tail-Wheel Aircraft Tow Bar)
Benefits & Features
- Combination of steel used for durability.
- Foam rubber hand and lever grips standard.
- High shear quick release pins adjust length.
- Powder coating process resists scratches.
- Lifetime guarantee when used for the intended purpose.
- Made in the USA
- Extend handle using a quick release pin.
- Open the jaws by pressing forward on the spreader lever.
- Position feet at the nose or tail wheel assembly.
- Release tension on spreader bar to lock on the bogi-bar.
|Model #||Tail Wheel Aircraft||Price||Extended Length||Weight|
|04M-ABI||Alaskan Bushwheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-API||Aviation Products Tail Wheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-GLA-TW||GlaStar and Sportsman aircraft (tail wheel configuration)||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-F24||Fairchild 24, Beech Stagger Wing||$248||48||7 lbs|
|04M-MATCO||MATCO Fork type tail wheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO-DL||MATCO tail wheel dog-leg||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-RV*||Vans RV3, RV4, RV6, RV7, RV8, and RV9||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-TDG||Scott 3200 and 3400||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-XP||Cessna XP Modification||$225||48||5 lbs|
"If you are experiencing fitment issues with your towbar, please ensure your castle nut is positioned as shown on the right side of this photo.*
Very well built and works great. Customer service was great
Seems to be well made and easy to use. Heavy tubing and sturdy hardware.
Great quality. Easy to use.
They are well made, but for the price you’d think they would include a plastic insert so as to not scratch or mar the tailwheel fork. Had to get those from cub crafters.
Tow Bar is well constructed from 4130 steel, easy to operate , fits Scott 3200 tailwheel nicely , made in USA , lifetime warranty , That about says it all , would recommend to anyone , probably the best bang for the buck in my opinion
We Also Recommend