Bogi-Bars (Tail-Wheel Aircraft Tow Bar)
Benefits & Features
- Combination of steel used for durability.
- Foam rubber hand and lever grips standard.
- High shear quick release pins adjust length.
- Powder coating process resists scratches.
- Lifetime guarantee when used for the intended purpose.
- Made in the USA
- Compact- most are only 39 inches collapsed and 48 inches extended.
- Extend handle using a quick release pin.
- Open the jaws by pressing forward on the spreader lever.
- Position feet at the nose or tail wheel assembly.
- Release tension on spreader bar to lock on the bogi-bar.
|Model #||Tail Wheel Aircraft||Price||Extended Length||Weight|
|04M-ABI||Alaskan Bushwheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-API||Aviation Products Tail Wheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-GLA-TW||GlaStar and Sportsman aircraft (tail wheel configuration)||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-F24||Fairchild 24, Beech Stagger Wing||$248||48||7 lbs|
|04M-MATCO||MATCO Fork type tail wheel||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-MATCO-DL||MATCO tail wheel dog-leg||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-RV*||Vans RV3, RV4, RV6, RV7, RV8, and RV9||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-TDG||Scott 3200 and 3400||$225||48||5 lbs|
|04M-XP||Cessna XP Modification||$225||48||5 lbs|
"If you are experiencing fitment issues with your towbar, please ensure your castle nut is positioned as shown on the right side of this photo.*
Great tool for my Stinson 108. Easy to break down for carry with the aircraft, easy to use by hand or attached to 4 wheeler or truck hitch.
I ordered the wrong one and they exchanged it…no questions asked!
I inadvertently ordered the wrong Towbar for my A/C. They sent the correct one without having my return back in hand ( in fact, I sent the wrong one back in the box the correct one arrived in. No questions.. just good customer service!
We Also Recommend