Cessna 172 Replacement Battery Box STC# SA01582SE
Many battery boxes in Piper and Cessna aircraft are 30, 40 or 50 years old and battery acid, vibration as well as time have taken their toll. Acid leaking into the belly of your airplane can severely damage the structure where you can't see it, between the laps of aluminum and the rivets.
Be proactive and protect your investment by installing a new "stainless steel" battery box from Bogert Aviation Inc.
- STC/PMA FAA approved for most Cessna Aircraft
- Protects your investment
- Replaceable vent fittings
- Eliminates acid leaks in the aircraft
- Improves starting performance
- Positive battery box venting
- Direct bolt on replacement for Cessna aluminum battery boxes
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Brass screw-in vent tubes
- Many models approved, others pending approval
- Made in the USA
Box P/N: 0413307-18BA
Lid P/N: 0413307-21BA
|Model||Serial Number Range|
|172N||172-67585 to 172-69309|
Another Great Product from Bogert Aviation!
We Also Recommend