Cessna 180/182/185/188 Replacement Battery Box STC# SA01582SE
Many battery boxes in Piper and Cessna aircraft are 30, 40 or 50 years old and battery acid, vibration as well as time have taken their toll. Acid leaking into the belly of your airplane can severely damage the structure where you can't see it, between the laps of aluminum and the rivets.
Be proactive and protect your investment by installing a new "stainless steel" battery box from Bogert Aviation Inc.
- STC/PMA FAA approved for most Cessna Aircraft
- Protects your investment
- Replaceable vent fittings
- Eliminates acid leaks in the aircraft
- Improves starting performance
- Positive battery box venting
- Direct bolt on replacement for Cessna metal and plastic battery boxes
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Brass screw-in vent tubes
- Many models approved, others pending approval
- Made in the USA
In Use Pictures
Box P/N: 0512167-29BA
Lid P/N: 63977-00BA
|Model||Serial Number Range|
|182||SN 182-33000 to 182-33842|
|182Q||SN 182-65176 to 182-65965|
|F182Q||SN F182-00026 to F182-00064|
Solid box should work well to upgrade a Cessna 172/175 from a 25 battery to a 35 on a field approval.
The G-35 sized battery was not standard on the 172 and 175. We are happy to help with modifications if we can by making quality parts that the FAA can approve under field approvals.
We Also Recommend