Concorde Battery Adapter Plates FAA/PMA
CB-35A and RG-35A batteries sit lower in the battery box than standard aviation batteries and the battery posts are closer to the edge.
Bogert Aviation designed the Concorde Battery Adapter to raise the battery posts height to equal the post height of standard G-35 series batteries and moves the terminal inward from the edge to a safer distance.
- Simplifies Battery installation - Raise and re-position the Concorde battery post to equal the original placement of the Standard Gill G-35 Series batteries.
- Promotes safety – Moves battery connection point inward to a safer distance from the edge of the box.
- Improved Performance – Greatly improved electrical connections when used with the Bogert Battery Box Modification for metal boxes. (Braided cables and straps are eliminated)
- Minimize electrical shorts to the box by positioning the cable connections away from the battery box.
- Manufactured with solid copper or brass
- Sold in pairs and are reusable and transferable
- Very simple installation
- Many models approved, others pending approval
- Made in the USA
In Use Pictures
All Bogert products were exactly as described and manufactured to a very high standard. The instructions and guidance on the adaption and upgrade of my existing 1963 PA28 180 battery box were excellent and the final installation went ahead, perfectly. Am really satisfied and would highly recommend the Bogert Aviation battery box upgrade, or replacement, to all.
With my thanks
Makes a difference.....
Concorde Battery Adapter
Excellent parts, greatly adds to safety.
Great looking product and perfect fit. Also did the battery box mod and new cables. Now have improved cranking and easy starts.
We Also Recommend