Concorde Battery Adapter Plates FAA/PMA
CB-35A and RG-35A batteries sit lower in the battery box than standard aviation batteries and the battery posts are closer to the edge.
Bogert Aviation designed the Concorde Battery Adapter to raise the battery posts height to equal the post height of standard G-35 series batteries and moves the terminal inward from the edge to a safer distance.
- Simplifies Battery installation - Raise and re-position the Concorde battery post to equal the original placement of the Standard Gill G-35 Series batteries.
- Promotes safety – Moves battery connection point inward to a safer distance from the edge of the box.
- Improved Performance – Greatly improved electrical connections when used with the Bogert Battery Box Modification for metal boxes. (Braided cables and straps are eliminated)
- Minimize electrical shorts to the box by positioning the cable connections away from the battery box.
- Manufactured with solid copper or brass
- Sold in pairs and are reusable and transferable
- Very simple installation
- Many models approved, others pending approval
- Made in the USA
In Use Pictures
The only problem I had with the installation was using the cover over the negative hole and having space for the adapter. I ended up not using the cover plate but put the adapter over the old negative cable hole. Works fine.
It works great and easy to install. Thank you
Always had problems with battery connectors on the Concord battery. This adapter and the battery box mod is a great way to make connections between battery and cables easy.
We Also Recommend