Flat Gear Aero Jack Kit
Forget bulky expensive wing jacks for simple projects! Reach for Bogert’s Flat Aero Jack System. Bogert Aviation’s flat aero jack kit saves you time when servicing brakes, bearings or tire changes. The jack raises each wheel independently in seconds. This kit works well on Cessna C-120, 140, 150, 170, 172, 175, 180, 188, 182, 190, 195, 205, 206, 336, 337, flat gear 177RG, Piper Tomahawk, Beech Skipper, Champion, Bellanca, and similar landing gear.
Designed by an A&P for Aviation Maintenance Professionals.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA BY BOGERT AVIATION INC.
- 1ea. 6 Ton Bottle Jack (Imported) (Additional info)
- 1ea. 30M-FPP Flat Pivot Point Jack Pad (Additional info)
- 1ea. 37M-JE-1.5 1.5" Jack Extension (Additional info)
- 1ea. 37M-JE-3.0 3" Jack Extension (Additional info)
- 1ea. Bottle Jack Ram Adapter
- 1ea. Heavy Duty 19" Tool Box
- 1ea. Product Instructions
- 1ea. Product Questionnaire
Video of Similar Kit:
I'm using the Flat Gear Aero Jack to service Tecnam Bravos and Echo Sport aircraft in my shop and the little jack is a big help. These high-wing aircraft have jack points under the fuselage on the landing gear. As the aircraft is jacked change from these points the spring gear moves inboard and requires several resets of the jack. The Bogert Flat Gear Aero Jack lifts at a point on the gear that does not require that. It is fast and much more stable. It is easy to use and I would recommend it.
We Also Recommend