TALON Oil Filter Tool (Up to 1500 in lbs)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
This filter tool is a time and money saver. I tried everything to get my oil filter off then saw your product on You Tube . I order one right away , it did the job as advertised. Thank You .
It worked out great it was I need to fix the problem good tool for any problems you have to do so thanks
I spent two days trying to take my oil filter off, and I saw the video and bought the tool two days later. I am real person that used this tool and even joked with the lady that placed my order that I would pay $149.00 for it because I was that frustrated. I have been turning wrenches for almost 40 years and I never had a stuck oil filter until recently.
I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Never written a review on anything else as no other product has compelled me to, but this was the perfect answer to my nightmare of a stuck and shredded filter on my 90 f-150, tool came a day later than expected although that's probably on fault of USPS, and got the filter off in about 30 second, from the use I put mine through this is an amazing tool.
Was able to remove a very over tightened oil filter that would not yield
We Also Recommend