TALON Oil Filter Tool (Up to 1500 in lbs)
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
Talon worked GREAT!!!
Service and Shipping were Outstanding.
Worked as described
After unsuccessfully struggling three days with a stuck oil filter on my motorhome I turned to Bogart Aviation for help. After the TALON Oil Filter Tool arrived I was able to remove the remnants of the filter in minutes. GREAT PRODUCT and superb service overnighting the tool to me in Florida.
Good morning. My name is Mark, and I'm a retired machinist, mostly for Boeing. I grew up in my Dad's machine shop, where I did the maintenance & repair on the small company's rolling stock. On one occasion, on my own vehicle, I encountered a stuck oil filter. When they happen, in restricted access areas, the mechanic is really challenged. So when I first saw the Bogert tool, I immediately had another option. I bought the tool to tuck away in my toolbox, for just those occasions. This tool is an ace up you sleeve, just when you need it.
The tool works great it holds very well even when someone turns the wrong way.
We Also Recommend