Piper Seneca Oil Door Modification STC SA 4018NM
BOGERT AVIATION INC. WILL BE DISCONTINUING THIS STC WHEN SUPPLIES RUN OUT.
- Includes door mods for both engines
- Change oil & filters with little or no clean up required.
- Easy access to the oil filter.
- Oil won’t spill in cowling.
- Install access plate on lower engine cowling.
- Save 1 to 1.5 hours of labor at each oil change.
- PA-34-200T & 220T FAA / PMA Approved.
In Use Pictures
All aspects of this order were handled politely and efficiently. The order was delivered on schedule and received in excellent condition. Thank you
Another quick question, my aircraft has the quick drain valves installed in the crankcase drain plug hole, but the drain tool is missing. Do you sell the drain tool separately from the stc drain kit? I guess I would need the 180 degree probe?
The kit came with all needed parts and installation was very straight forward. This will make oil changes on the Seneca SO much easier.
This simple modification makes oil and filter changes on the Seneca II much faster. For some reason, Piper installed an access panel for the oil drain, but not the filter. The access panel eliminates the need to remove the lower cowling to replace the filter, turning this into a 1-man job an saving about a half hour of work per engine on an oil change.
We Also Recommend