Universal Big Bogi (Universal Tow Bar)
The BBU is unique because it can attach to virtually any aircraft. It has interchangeable “Feet” that can be matched to any aircraft. Each of the “Feet” typically adapts to several models or series of aircraft and several sizes can be carried right on the tow bar. This is perfect for FBO’s that deal with a variety of aircraft or aircraft owners that have more than one plane or shared hangars. “Interchangeable feet sold in pairs, each pair sold separately”.
Please reference chart above for applicable foot for aircraft.
- Keeps things simple! One tow bar works on all of your aircraft.
- Saves you money, you don’t need multiple tow bars.
- Protects the aircraft- have the right size to fit the aircraft tow points.
- No tools required to substitute “Feet”
- Universal Tow Bar carries up to 4 sets of “Feet” at all times.
- Adjustable length makes it easy to hook up to a tug, golf cart, or ATV
- Spring loaded plunger automatically locks the tow bar at the desired length.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Red Powder Coated Finish.
- Made in the USA
- Ring or Clevis (Included)
- 2" Hitch Ball Receiver (HBR2)(Sold separately)
The Universal Big Bogi does just what I had hoped for. The extension features makes it long enough to clear the elevators on my taildragger and it is strong enough to maneuver the airplane even when fully extended.
Knowledgeable staff for over the phone order of towbar for RV-10. It was shipped FEDEX. During shipping it was lost in the system for two days. FEDEX customer service was terrible. Not only could they not identify where the towbar was, their attitude was less than desirable. The towbar arrived two days past the date FEDEX said it would arrive. The box was damaged (torn and creased) but the towbar was not damaged. I was a UPS pilot and understand that items might get damaged, but the inability for FEDEX to track it is inexcusable.
Worked as advertised. Website is very hard to work with. Happy with towbar.
Works beautiful on my Turbo Arrow and golf cart...small hiccup in getting the right feet but bogert made it right.
The Big Bogi is just what I needed to get the plane out on snow and ice. No more struggling with small equipment.
We Also Recommend